is the Differences amongst O-ring Materials?
Which o-ring do you use?
The most common one,
and it burns extremely rapidly.
Pandora-Lab o-rings are made of EPDM.
It burns slower than NBR
It is mainly used for Nitrox and rarely burns.
was Pandora O-ring Kit produced?
The reliable lubricant expires very soon even before used up.
- The minimal amount of Christo-Lube MCG-111 or 129 is 2oz.
- It is valid for 1 year after opening the lid.
Commonly used material of o-ring should be changed.
- The most common material is NBR (Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber)
- NBR gets cracks easily after exposing the sea water.
- NBR, EPDM, VITON should be selected depending on the purpose of usage.
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene M-CI ass Rubber)
The hardness of o-ring should be reinforced.
- The hardness of o-ring that 70 was used only should be reinforced.
- SCUBA equipment consists of different parts which designed for low, intermediate or high pressure.
- The proper hardness of 70, 80 or 90 should be selectively used.
Do We Need Pandora O-ring Kit?
The connecting part of SPG often leaks.
- When a diver checks air underwater, the SPG swivels to the left and right and it causes the o-ring to be worn out and leaks.
The assembling part between regulator and cylinder often leaks.
- The worn out o-ring in the cylinder causes the leak.
Emergency Kit to fix malfunction
- When you find malfunction before and/or while diving, you can fix it
- Air leaks around the button.
do I use Pandora Pre-maintenance Tool?
Instruction on How to Use Pre-maintenance Tool